Sep 24, 2018
CIP 240101 (CRJT)
The purpose of a statewide articulation agreement is to identify the courses a student at a Colorado public community college must complete as part of an AA/AS degree to be guaranteed to be able to complete the designated baccalaureate degree program at any public four-year college and university (hereafter referred to as receiving institutions) that offers that program within the minimum number of credits designated by the Colorado Commission on Higher Education.
For more information about this transfer degree please refer to the Colorado Department of Higher Education website.
General Education Courses (31-33 credit hours)
Written Communication (6 credit hours)
Mathematics (3-4 credit hours)
Arts and Humanities (6 credit hours)
- GT - Two GT Pathways Arts & Humanities courses from two different categories (GT-AH1, GTAH2, GT-AH3, GT-AH4)
Social and Behavioral Sciences (6 credit hours)
Natural and Physical Sciences (7-8 credit hours)
- GT - Two GT Pathways Natural & Physical Science courses (GT-SC1, GT SC2) - one course must be lab-based (GT-SC1)
Additional Required Courses (27 credit hours)
Choose two courses from the following: (6 Credit Hours)
Choose three courses from the following: (9 Credit Hours)
Electives (0-2 credit hours)
Elective credit must be completed from the following lists of approved prefixes or courses to bring the total credit hours to 60.
Any course in the following prefixes
- Any course in the following prefixes except Special Topics, Independent Study, Capstone, and Internships:
ANT, ART, BIO (100 OR above), CHE, HIS, HUM, LIT, MUS, PED, PHI, PHY (105 OR above), POS, PSY, SOC.
Any additional courses taken in the discipline covered by this agreement might not count toward the requirements of the major at the receiving institution.
Total: 60 credit hours
Transferability of courses to colleges or universities outside of Colorado is determined by the receiving institution.
- All courses required for this degree must be completed with a “C” or better to be considered for transfer to another institution.
- Apply for graduation online at www.arapahoe.edu/graduation.