Jan 18, 2022
CIP 240101 (HIST)
The purpose of a statewide articulation agreement is to identify the courses a student at a Colorado public community college must complete as part of an AA/AS degree to be guaranteed to be able to complete the designated baccalaureate degree program at public four-year colleges and universities as designated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE) transfer agreement.
For more information about this transfer degree please refer to the Colorado Department of Higher Education website.
General Education Courses (31 credit hours)
Written Communication (6 credit hours)
Mathematics (3 credit hours)
- GT - Any GT Pathways Math course (GT-MA1)
- prefer MAT 120 Mathematics for the Liberal Arts.
Arts and Humanities (9 credit hours)
- GT - Three GT Pathways Arts & Humanities courses (GTAH1, GT-AH2, GT-AH3, GT-AH4)
Social and Behavioral Sciences (6 credit hours)
- GT - Two gtPathways Social & Behavioral Science courses (GT-SS1, GT-SS2, GT-SS3)
Natural and Physical Sciences (7 credit hours)
- GT - Two gtPathways Natural & Physical Sciences courses (GT-SC1, GT-SC2): one course must be with required lab
Additional Required Courses (15 credit hours)
Please Note: If these credits are not required for the major at a receiving 4-year institution, they will be applied to the Bachelor’s degree as elective credit towards graduation. Please check with the receiving institution to determine in which way these courses will be applied.
Electives* (11 credit hours)
* Students planning to transfer to CSU-Ft. Collins are advised to complete at least two semesters of one college-level foreign language.
Elective credit must be completed from the following lists of approved prefixes or courses to bring the total credit hours to 60.
Any course in the following prefixes
- Any course in the following prefixes except Special Topics, Independent Study, Capstone, and Internships:
ANT, ART, BIO (100 OR above), CHE, ECO, HIS, HUM, LIT, MUS, PED, PHI, PHY (105 OR above), POS, PSY, SOC.
Students planning to transfer to CSU-Ft Collins should complete at least two semesters of one college-level foreign language.
Any additional courses taken in the discipline covered by this agreement might not count toward the requirements of the major at the receiving institution.
Total: 60 credit hours
All courses required for this degree must be completed with a “C” or better to be considered for transfer to another Colorado institution. Transferability of courses to colleges or universities outside of Colorado is determined by the receiving institution.